Loaded on April 16, 2018 by Matthew Clarke
As a digital subscriber to Criminal Legal News, you can access full text and downloads for this and other premium content.
Already a subscriber? Login
More from Matthew Clarke:
- Eleventh Circuit Says Florida Prisoner Who Dismissed Complaint Cannot Be Assessed a “Strike” Under PLRA, Nov. 15, 2023
- Academics Find Prisoners Denied Access to Public Information, Oct. 15, 2023
- $3.25 Million Settlement Reached With Defendants Jailed in Missouri “Debtor’s Prison” for Unpaid Fines, Fees, Oct. 15, 2023
- $2.125 Million Paid So Far for Virginia Prisoner’s Death from Treatable Aneurism, Oct. 15, 2023
- Texas Court of Criminal Appeals Holds Granting Motion for New Trial Because ‘Verdict Is Contrary to Law and Evidence,’ Without Further Explanation, Bars Retrial, Oct. 1, 2023
- “Frozen in Solitude’’: Heat-Sensitive Texas Prisoners Get More Than Air Conditioning Locked Inside Former Segregation Cells, Sept. 15, 2023
- $8.25 Million Verdict Against Former Colorado Sheriff for Detainee’s Sexual Assault During Jail Transfer, Sept. 15, 2023
- Insider Trading Charges Dropped Against JPay Founder, Sept. 15, 2023
- $5,000 Settlement for Warrantless Search of Pro Se North Carolina Prisoner’s Cellphone, Sept. 15, 2023
- Exasperated Federal Judge Issues Permanent Injunction to Arizona DOC in Healthcare Class-Action, Sept. 15, 2023
More from these topics:
- How the Backdoor Loophole Enables the FBI to Search Your Communications Without a Warrant, Oct. 1, 2023. FBI, Cell-Phone Location/Tracking Data.
- FBI Crime Report Lacking Data from Police Agencies Serving 25 Percent of U.S. Population, Sept. 15, 2023. Databases, FBI, Police Bias.
- Police Can Get More From Your Phone Than You May Believe, Sept. 1, 2023. Police State-Surveillance, Cell-Phones.
- The Two Faces of the FBI and DOD Facial Recognition Program, Sept. 1, 2023. FBI, Authentication/Identification, EP2P Software.
- New York State Police Are Ramping Up Social Media Surveillance, Aug. 1, 2023. Police State-Surveillance, Social Media.
- FBI Make-Work Entrapment Schemes: Creating Criminals in Order to Arrest Them, Aug. 1, 2023. FBI, Government Deception and Trickery.
- A Surveillance Scam by Any Other Name Is But a Parasite, Aug. 1, 2023. Police State-Surveillance, Warrantless Searches, Electronic Surveillance.
- Police Departments Conspire with Boards to Secretly Install License Plate Cameras Without Consent of Residents, Aug. 1, 2023. Police State-Surveillance, Warrantless Searches, Curtilege.
- Inspector General Report: FBI Routinely Abused Access to Private Communications, June 15, 2023. FBI, Police State-Surveillance, Abuse of Position of Trust, Official Report.
- Specialized Police Units Hunt People for ICE, June 15, 2023. Police State-Surveillance, Immigration Law/Offenses.